Barite sentence example
- barite veins are far more common.
- Its most striking feature and the one from which it derives its name barytes, barite (from the Greek Oapis, heavy) or heavy spar, is its weight.
- Cavities within the massive banded barite are commonly lined with translucent brown prismatic crystals.
- The mineral is regularly found associated with massive barite or calcite.
- barite crystals 22 mm long on drusy calcite.Advertisement
- barite specimen.
- platy golden brown barite crystals 22 mm long on drusy calcite.
- BARITE Tabular, bi-terminated, twinned crystals to 2mm on massive tetrahedrite.