Bargeboards sentence example
- Hale School (1873) is unspoiled and handsome, boasting decorative tiling, carved bargeboards and polychromatic brickwork.
- The gable is finished with molded bargeboards and a carved finial, which on close examination appears to be dated 1647.
- Roofstyle is a system of molded components, which can be used in varying combinations to produce highly decorative feature bargeboards.
- Gable ends often have fine detailing and ornate wooden bargeboards.
- decorative tiling, carved bargeboards and polychromatic brickwork.Advertisement
- In fascias soffits bargeboards shiplap cladding architraves and trims around windows and doors etc., PVC-UE the ' e ' stands for expanded.