Bargain-bin sentence example
- The suit you have been wearing looks like it came from the bargain bin of a charity shop.
- That's why there are three main tabs: Merchant in Stock, Bargain Bin and a Merchant Out of Stock.
- Keep your eyes open while you are shopping yard sales or flea markets, and you could score a one-of-a kind item at a bargain bin price.
- Check the Bargain Bin section regularly for sale items.
- While it's possible to find a good pair of dress shoes without breaking the bank, this is not the time to go for a pair of bargain-bin shoes.Advertisement
- This is what separates the company's products from bargain-bin knock offs.
- Rather than being a flash in the pan whose albums are bargain bin destined, Sparks has shown signs that she might be able to make her career last for the long haul.