Bargain-basement sentence example
- bargain-basement price of just £ 10, plus £ 1 for postage & packing.
- Playtex bras are available at bargain basement prices with a great variety.
- The potentially happy trip turned ill fated when Katie decided to purchase a bargain basement Heart album for $ 5.00.
- They'll then sell their old furniture at bargain basement prices.
- There are tons of places to start to get your bargain basement price furniture hunt under way.Advertisement
- Do not start searching the bargain basement stores just yet.
- In fact, you may be tempted to buy several, especially if you locate some bargain-basement treasures.
- In addition, you should scan the fine print to see if the bargain-basement price is for one person or two.
- Wrap your bargain basement treasure carefully in tissue paper, and tuck a tiny bit of cedar in the tissue to repel moths.
- This is a particularly good site to shop if you want to get the most stylish of looks at some bargain basement prices.Advertisement
- Finding computer games at bargain basement prices requires a little bit of research.
- Because of its bargain basement pricing and the free bundled game, the conclusion of this Wii Zapper review is that it's worth the price of admission.
- Since these shorts can last so long, that amounts to a bargain-basement price.
- Even if you strike out on finding new garments at discounted prices, these stores are still a frugal way to add high-end designer pieces to your wardrobe at bargain basement prices.
- Thrift, consignment, and resale stores: Many "used" items may never have been used at all, and it is possible to purchase high-quality items at bargain basement prices.Advertisement
- Before buying a bargain basement computer, consider the purchase carefully.
- Many of these offices then sell the older technology at bargain basement prices.
- Likewise, don't shop for bargain basement quality if you want a machine that will last.