Bares sentence example
- Pigs are reared in large quantities all over the country, but the principal centres for distribution are Debreczen, Gyula, Bares, Szeged and Budapest.
- bares a suspiciously close resemblance to Paul Scholes.
- "Paul stands before us like an ancient general who bares his breast before his mutinous legions, and shows them the scars of the wounds that proclaim him not unworthy to be called Imperator."
- bares the scars of the final advance of the Roman conquest into Britain.
- Some parts of the book are written in a style of prose which bares an uncanny resemblance to your own!Advertisement
- Some parts of the book are written in a style of prose which bares an uncanny resemblance to your own !
- Another thing you want to avoid is the He-Man style shirt that bares the chest down to your belly button.
- They are vastly different from the traditional bikini top that bares plenty of skin.
- This style bares the shoulders, although some styles do come with removable straps.
- From top to bottom, this look is quintessentially laid-back and fresh, and it bares just enough skin to keep you comfortable in even the hottest temperatures.Advertisement
- As with other low-rise panty, this is a universally flattering look that hugs the hips and bares the legs without emphasizing any figure flaws.