Bares sentence example
- Pigs are reared in large quantities all over the country, but the principal centres for distribution are Debreczen, Gyula, Bares, Szeged and Budapest.
- Some parts of the book are written in a style of prose which bares an uncanny resemblance to your own!
- This style bares the shoulders, although some styles do come with removable straps.
- Some parts of the book are written in a style of prose which bares an uncanny resemblance to your own !
- They are vastly different from the traditional bikini top that bares plenty of skin.Advertisement
- From top to bottom, this look is quintessentially laid-back and fresh, and it bares just enough skin to keep you comfortable in even the hottest temperatures.
- As with other low-rise panty, this is a universally flattering look that hugs the hips and bares the legs without emphasizing any figure flaws.
- Another thing you want to avoid is the He-Man style shirt that bares the chest down to your belly button.