Bareilly sentence example
- The nearest railway via Naini Tal is the extension of the Oudh and Rohilkhand line from near Bareilly to Kathgodam.
- Bareilly is the headquarters of a brigade in the 7th division of the eastern army corps.
- Bareilly college is a seat of upper class learning for the surrounding districts.
- Both before and after that year, however, the Bareilly Mahommedans have distinguished themselves by fanatical tumults against the Hindus.
- The district of Bareilly has an area of 1580 sq.Advertisement