Bareheaded sentence example
- They went out bareheaded and very humble.
- First along the dusty road came the infantry in ranks, bareheaded and with arms reversed.
- A group of bareheaded peasants was approaching across the meadow toward the prince.
- You can choose to wear a beautiful headdress or veil, or you can go bareheaded.
- The knights then dressed him in distinctive garments, and they then mounted their horses and rode to the hall where the candidate was to receive knighthood; his future squire was to ride before him bareheaded bearing his sword by the point in its scabbard with his spurs hanging from its hilt.Advertisement
- Bengalis, whether Brahmans or of other castes, frequently go bareheaded.
- Soldiers and militiamen ran bareheaded past Pierre toward the procession.
- An immense crowd of bareheaded officers, soldiers, and militiamen surrounded the icon.
- Together with that sound came a solitary human cry from the gateway and amid the smoke appeared the figure of a bareheaded man in a peasant's coat.