Barebones sentence example
- He sat for Wiltshire in the Barebones parliament, of which he was a leading member, and where he supported Cromwell's views against the extreme section.
- This was the "Little" or "Barebones Parliament," consisting of one hundred and forty persons selected by the council of officers from among those nominated by the congregations in each county, which met on the 4th of July 1653.
- He had been nominated a member of Barebones' parliament in 1653, and he was returned to the parliament of 1654 for Cambridgeshire, and to that of 1656 for Somersetshire.
- The lower-priced campsites are typically barebones and require pitching a tent.
- Barebones approach: Little is provided for you; you simply arrive at your campsite, pitch your tent, and light your campfire.Advertisement
- D'Andrea 1200 Nylon Classical Strap - This barebones strap is as simple as it gets, and it features a single piece of soft vinyl and an adjustable nylon chord with a plastic hook.
- It was with this barebones foundation that the first Men's Wearhouse opened in Houston, Texas in 1973.