Barcode sentence example
- Bar code readers fitted to all fork lift trucks automatically read the barcode information from each pallet.
- hanger with barcode on reverse.
- Small business owners can track the barcode imprinted on the ticket with a scanner the company provides, claims the maker ClicknPrint.
- Display packed in individual storage hanger with barcode on reverse.
- Barcode users no longer have the dilemma of choosing between the reliability of solid-state CCD readers and the speed of laser scanners.Advertisement
- Fruit flies also have large polytene chromosomes, whose barcode patterns of light and dark bands allow genes to be mapped accurately.
- Citizen launch its latest compact barcode label printer which prints at up to 4 ips.
- Used when mass mailing and in conjunction with our barcode font.
- Data can be captured via barcode scanner, data listings or manual input.
- symbologys all of the most common 1D barcode symbologies.Advertisement
- This means that you can walk up to an item containing a barcode and, if the merchant allows electronic payments, pay for it using your phone.
- techy beats from Barcode Recordings which is an off shoot of Renegade Hardware.
- However, existing reference only users will need to obtain a barcode to be able to operate the turnstile.
- Supports all of the most common 1D barcode symbologies.
- Dark, futuristic, techy beats from Barcode Recordings which is an off shoot of Renegade Hardware.Advertisement
- Enter a barcode via your cell-phone and receive comparison prices or order products directly over the phone.
- It uses the camera on your BlackBerry to scan the barcode on any product and then gives you all of the product information, ingredients, or other text, along with the product URL.
- In place of a barcode, they are marked "BMG Music Club."