Barbiturate sentence example
- Her death was ruled "acute barbiturate poisoning" (possible suicide).
- SCULLY: Well, I'd use a fast-acting barbiturate like pentobarbital.
- Q. My mother aged 71 has recently been taking barbiturate sleeping pills.
- Death commonly occurs after 2 to 10g of ingested barbiturate.
- Anesthesia can be induced by barbiturate or non-barbiturate drugs.Advertisement
- barbiturate intoxication and deaths from Vioxx which I found so helpful.
- barbiturate anesthesia, it can reduce the relapse rate with anesthetic withdrawal.
- barbiturate poisoning; attributed to suicide.
- barbiturate drugs and anti-anxiety drugs like Valium exert their calming effects by enhancing the activity of GABA-A receptors.
- barbiturate overdose, often combined with curare, to cause death, which results from not breathing, by asphyxia.Advertisement
- barbiturate sleeping tablets are notorious for causing dreadful nightmares, and even hallucinations, in elderly folk.
- chlordiazepoxide given in list of drugs with a barbiturate - like action capable of producing both physical and psychological dependence.
- And there was barbiturate intoxication and deaths from Vioxx which I found so helpful.