Barbers sentence example
- barbers Paradise ' .
- Other persons attached to a temple were priests, augurs, sacrificers, barbers, officials in charge of the curtains, masons, &c. (NSI.
- In later documents mention is made of eighteen gilds of work-people, whose names are nowhere given, but they probably included workers in wood, workers in metal, workers in stone, weavers, leather-workers, potters, ivory-workers, dyers, fisher-folk, butchers, hunters, cooks, barbers, flowersellers, sailors, basket-makers and painters.
- Their descendants, the Atherstones, Bowkers, Barbers, Woods, Whites, Turveys, and a number of other well-known frontier families, are to-day the backbone of the eastern district of the Cape, and furnish the largest portion of the progressive element in that province.
- Cut throat razors are the closest way to shave, and are still used by many traditional barbers.
- barbers chair with built in vacuum powered hair removal.
- Even in modern times travellers relate how, when an auspicious day has been proclaimed by the astrologers, the streets of Bagdad may be seen running with blood from the barbers' shops.
- Spa, Beauty and Fitness - These positions are for hairstylists, massage therapists, barbers, and fitness trainers.
- Barbers often have a solid grasp on the popular styles mentioned above, but things get tricky when you are ready to attempt something new.Advertisement
- For salon owners, barbers, beauticians print details on a pocket mirror or little comb.
- They have blacksmiths, coppersmiths and goldsmiths among them, besides carpenters, barbers and other artisans.