Barbera sentence example
- Created by the legendary team of William Hanna and Joseph Barbera, Tom and Jerry is a cartoon series that focuses on the rivalry between Tom, the cat and Jerry, the mouse.
- The blend is comprised of a bewildering assortment of grapes: Syrah, Petite Syrah, Zinfandel, Carignane, Barbera and Malbec.
- "Firma" is the Jewel Collection's attempt at an Italian varietal blend with Barbera, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sangiovese and Petite Sirah.
- Made from the red wine grape Barbera, which is grown around Alba, the deep red wine is highly acidic with mild tannins.
- Barbera wines are fruity and delicious, high in acidity but low in tannins.Advertisement
- Barbera complements anything from meat to pasta dishes and sometimes even tomato sauce.
- Red grapes include Nebbiolo and Barbera, and whites include Moscato Bianco (white muscat).
- Another wine from the Piedmont region, Barbera (pronounced bar-BEAR-a) wines from the Barbera grape are one of Italy's most popular winemaking grapes.
- Alfiero Boffa: This small wine estate in Asti produces high-quality Barbera wines.
- Andrea Oberto: Along with Barbera, this winemaker also makes Dolcetto.Advertisement