Barber-shop sentence example
- There was a barber shop and I could see a calendar on the wall but I couldn't quite read it.
- Because many African-American men's styles are very short, they require regular touch-ups at the barber shop or salon to keep looking their best.
- Where else did you go besides the barber shop?
- It was where the barber shop used to be located.
- In fact, the word "figaro" is an ancient European word for barber, but clients will find far more than standard barber shop services at this innovative salon.Advertisement
- I started to cut mostly men's hair when I became a stylist at Rudy's barber shop on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles.
- Beat up leather chairs and a cool atmosphere are a welcome change from the basic barber shop.
- Although three brothers make up the band, they all owe their big chance to youngest brother Nick Jonas and a little bit of barber shop belting it out.
- Nick was discovered at the ripe old age of six while he was singing in a local barber shop.
- Despite being the youngest, Nick Jonas got a jump start on his brothers in the music industry when he was discovered by a music manager while singing in a barber shop.Advertisement
- Asking friends and families for recommendations on their favorite salon or barber shop is a great way to help you make the best decision.