Barbecuing sentence example
- The patio and conservatory style porch make for enjoyable summer evenings barbecuing or just reflecting on the days activiities.
- Even today Icelanders commonly support whaling, and visits by Greenpeace are greeted with people barbecuing whale meat.
- This kitchen appliance is an all-in-one cooking solution that's capable of cooking, roasting, baking, steaming, dehydrating, grilling, barbecuing and air-frying all of your favorite foods.
- Cuddling up by a roaring fire, making romantic home-cooked meals and barbecuing on warm sunny days are all activities that Capricorn enjoys.
- When barbecuing vegetables, a lot of people forget that fruit goes just as well on the grill!Advertisement
- Barbecuing has different meanings for different people as well as regional differences.
- Traditionalists make the distinction between grilling and barbequing, but the grilling method is more suitable for barbecuing lobster.
- Barbecuing lobsters is a lovely cooking experience that can be altered to your specific tastes.
- Extra points for barbecuing those white sausages that look like they are pure lard!