Baraka sentence example
- The names of Bata's successors are Sartak (1256), Bereke (Baraka) (1256-1266), Mangu-Timur (1266-1280), Tuda Mang].
- It and Baraka in the Muglad district are on the trade road between Nahud and Shakka in Darfur.
- The Baraka (otherwise Barka) and Anseba rise in the Hamasen plateau near Asmara within a short distance of each other.
- The Baraka flows west and then north; the Anseba, which has a more easterly course, also flows northward and joins the Baraka a little N.
- A few miles below the confluence the Baraka leaves Italian territory.Advertisement
- The whole of the hill country north of Asmara belongs to the drainage area of the Baraka or Anseba.
- In the northern part of the colony, especially along the Khor Baraka, the dom palm flourishes.
- of Asmara, is the centre for a district (Bogos) fertilized by the upper course of the Anseba; Agordat, on the river Baraka, on the road from Keren to Kassala, is the centre of the Beni-Amer, Algheden and Sabderat tribes; Mogolo, on the lower Mareb, is the rendezvous of the Baria and Baza tribes.
- Apart from the Nile system, fully described elsewhere, the Sudan has two other rivers, the Gash and the Baraka.
- The Khor Baraka lies east of the Gash.Advertisement
- The rest is carried off, almost due north by the Khor Baraka, which occasionally reaches the Red Sea south of Suakin; by the Hawash, which runs out in the saline lacustrine district near the head of Tajura Bay; by the Webi Shebeli (WabiShebeyli) and Juba, which flow S.E.
- It appears that Mileena is some form of hybrid, however, given her Tarkatan (Baraka's species) appearance and vicious nature.
- It is rumoured that she is the lover and companion of Baraka.
- A member of the Tarkatan species (an Outworld-Netherrealm hybrid), Baraka has long blades imbedded in both of his arms.
- Baraka led the army that attacked the Temple of Light, instigating Liu Kang's quest for vengeance.Advertisement