Barak sentence example
- Among them were Vasile Aaron (1770-1822) and Ion Barak (1779-1848).
- Barak) de Marajo gives it 600 m.
- celebrated in a song composed by Barak and Deborah.
- Now without a parliamentary majority, Barak nevertheless survived two votes of confidence.
- miri barak on March 24, 2004. yes now it's golf.Advertisement
- 30), 80 years; Barak (v.
- The imports consist chiefly of English goods, indigo, cloth, boots, leather, sugar, salt, iron and copper, from Hindustan, and of shawls, carpets, "Barak" (native woollen cloth), postins (coats made of skins), shoes, silks, opium and carpets from Meshed, Herat and Turkestan.
- Poshtins (sheepskin clothing) and the many varieties of camel and goat's hair-cloth which, under the name of " barak," " karak," &c., are manu factured in the northern districts, are still the chief local products of that part of Afghanistan.
- The real tea (The y viridis), a plant akin to the camellia, grows wild in Assam, being commonly found throughout the hilly tract between the valleys of the Brahmaputra and the Barak.
- By 1859 there were already fifty-one gardens in existence, owned by private individuals; and the enterprise had extended from its original headquarters in Lakhimpur and Sibsagar as far down the Brahmaputra as Kamrup. In 1856 the tea-plant was discovered wild in the district of Cachar in the Barak valley, and European capital was at once directed to that quarter.Advertisement
- Throughout the Old Testament history, however, Galilee as a whole cannot be said to have a history; the unit of territorial subdivision was tribal rather than provincial, and though such important events as those associated with the names of Barak, Gideon, Gilboa, Armageddon, took place within its borders, yet these belong rather to the histories of Issachar, Zebulon, Asher or Naphtali, whose territories together almost correspond with Galilee, than to the province itself.
- Barak wrote Ra sipirea Ierusalimului (1821), " The Destruction of Jerusalem," almost as long as Aarori's Passion; and he versified a Magyar folktale, Arghir si Elena, which has also become a chapbook, and has been interpreted as a political poem with a hidden meaning.