Bar-stools sentence example
- The two sat on bar stools midway between Dean and the painters and ordered ginger ales.
- dinette chairs and the bar stools.
- I also found two bar stools for £ 3.50 each in South Molton.
- toppled off bar stools.
- Perhaps Best, therefore, was a floored genius given the number of times he must have toppled off bar stools.Advertisement
- Farmhouse country furniture might even contain elements from farming equipment such as bar stools with tractor seats.
- Hickory is often used to make bar stools and chairs.
- Breakfast Bar- A countertop that is tall enough to accommodate bar stools can be an excellent way to serve seated meals with minimal fuss.
- You can use a black and white checkered floor and highly polished chrome bar stools for a retro 1950s look.
- Since this period translates well for kitchen design, consider adding some banquette seating to your kitchen or some 50s style bar stools at your counter.Advertisement