Bar code sentence example
- He looked at a skull going bald, on top a few greasy strands smeared over like a bar code.
- Since there's no cashier to scan a bar code and check the expiration date on a coupon when you order online, merchants had to create a new system for offering discounts to their customers.
- After printing the ticket, do not fold or bend it excessively, and keep the bar code area as clean and neat as possible so there are no reading problems at the park.
- You'll get a bar code that you should attach to your shoebox for tracking.
- This could be taken a step further with the numbers represented as a bar code and engraved onto the surface of the ring.Advertisement
- After sending in a dated cash register tape, UPC bar code and sometimes other items, you will receive a check within so many weeks giving you back a portion or your entire purchase price.
- There is no bar code for the cashier to scan.
- Coupons that are blurry, contain typographical errors, and are missing a bar code are likely fraudulent.
- After Doc took the car to the future in Part II of the series, they replaced the license plate with a bar code.