Baptistry sentence example
- These are a part of the choir of the 12th-century palacechurch, and a sixteen-sided baptistry originally consecrated by Pope Leo III.
- Tower forms a narrow west apse and serves as a baptistry.
- offertory envelopeS for the next financial year are available for collection today from the Baptistry.
- Here we rested awhile, as we could hear the distant murmur of an open-air service taking place in the Baptistry.
- General Loring kindly showed me a copy of one of the wonderful bronze doors of the Baptistry of Florence, and I felt of the graceful pillars, resting on the backs of fierce lions.Advertisement