Bap sentence example
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Bal to Bap.
- lws ay EU P77 Kai bra y Eiipr l [Bap#r7017vEraL Kai Ba / 430 Eis OavLXebvEL Ka[i /3avLAEbvas L'zva7ra17veral.
- There is a large blackboard covered with the different prices for a certain filling in a sandwich, bap, roll or baguette.
- floury bap and thinly sliced mild onion.
- upland heath is also a UK BAP priority habitat.Advertisement
- I'll prepare a bap, maybe a tuna mayo.
- More About The BAP Friday, July 21st, 2006 " How do I go about becoming a vicar?
- More About The BAP Friday, July 21st, 2006 How do I go about becoming a vicar?