Bao sentence example
- The third collision came to pass between 1816 and 1818, through the conduct, not only of the confederates, but also of the peshwa (Baji Bao) himself.
- C 6 H 12 O 6 BaO, precipitable by alcohol.
- The following is an analysis of a specimen of English pressed glass; S102, 70.68%; Na 2 0, 18.38%; CaO, 5.45%; BaO, 4.17%; Al 2 0 3, 0.33%; and Fe203, o.
- OH, and with barium oxide BaO.
- Balard, ibid., p. 758), BaO 2 +CO 2 +H 2 O=H 2 O 2 +BaCO 3.Advertisement
- A peroxide, N102, has been obtained in the form of dinickelite of barium, BaO.
- Three oxides of barium are known, namely, the monoxide, BaO, the dioxide, Ba02, and a suboxide, obtained by heating Ba0 with magnesium in a vacuum to 110o (Guntz, loc. cit., 1906, p. 359).
- Meliarakes, IQTopta roD Bao - tXitov NcKacas Kai TOU D H7rELpou (Athens, 1898).
- hong bao, or " lucky money " in red envelopes, to elders and children.
- prediction bao are a better an employe's spouse.Advertisement
- Family members celebrate the ancient custom of "Hong Bao", which means red packet.