Bantering sentence example
- (1671), written in the same bantering tone as the original work.
- Tom and Ray, also known as the "Click" and "Clack" or the Tappet Brothers," attempt to troubleshoot these issues while bantering with one another and the callers.
- And finally, don't give in to the bantering about being a wuss, either.
- Bush was caught bantering as flag-draped coffins arrived at an air force base in Dover, Delaware - a military mortuary.
- "On the contrary, things seem satisfactory, ma cousine," said Pierre in the bantering tone he habitually adopted toward her, always feeling uncomfortable in the role of her benefactor.Advertisement