Banquet room sentence example
- Nishani followed him from the bustling, warm banquet room to the cool courtyard in front of the house beneath a full sky of suns.
- A banquet room is a great alternative location for a party when your home just won't do.
- Start looking for a banquet room at least six weeks before your planned event.
- A banquet room is, at the very least, a small to medium-sized room.
- Once the banquet room has been booked, there are a few additional details to take care of before the scheduled party.Advertisement
- Even if the banquet room does not have a kitchen available, many facilities work with local catering companies.
- The amount of party supplies you need to decorate the banquet room depends on the room itself.
- Renting a banquet room is the perfect solution when you don't have the time or energy to prepare your own home for a special occasion.
- After all, booking a banquet room is usually cheaper than renting a party boat for your mother's 70th birthday party.
- Tony's offers a banquet room for special events and a separate catering menu.Advertisement
- The resort offer customers a variety of dining options, which include dine-in, take-out, catering, delivery, and a banquet room for parties.
- Have your event at one of these grand hotels with banquet room space.
- In the banquet-room of this castle Wallenstein's officers Terzky, Kinsky, Illo and Neumann were assassinated a few hours before Wallenstein himself was murdered by Captain Devereux.