Bankrupts sentence example
- discharge of bankrupts) do they exercise an original jurisdiction.
- Excluded, further, are persons under tutelage, bankrupts and paupers, as also such persons who have been deprived of civil rights, during the time of such deprivation.
- All male citizens 21 years old who could read and write, or who paid taxes amounting to 500 reis yearly, had the parliamentary franchise, except convicts, beggars, undischarged bankrupts, domestic servants, workmen permanently employed by the state and soldiers or sailors below the rank of commissioned officer.
- In 1759 he removed to the Inner Temple and was made a commissioner of bankrupts.
- People who have convictions for dishonesty or who are un discharged bankrupts are not allowed by law to manage or control charities.Advertisement
- Reducing the number of restrictions that are automatically imposed on undischarged bankrupts.
- 2 No wonder that a stream of emigration set towards the East, such as would in modern times flow towards a newly discovered gold-field - a stream carrying in its turbid waters much refuse, tramps and bankrupts, camp-followers and hucksters, fugitive monks and escaped villeins, and marked by the same motley grouping, the same fever of life, the same alternations of affluence and beggary, which mark the rush for a gold-field to-day.
- Historically, and one can certainly make the case in the present time, this ultimately bankrupts societies.
- Why do I say this ultimately bankrupts nations?