Banknotes sentence example
- reis banknotes for the independent Empire of Brazil.
- counterfeit banknotes.
- Drawing of one-half of an 1828 William Warren mould-cover for making watermarked paper for 200,000 reis banknotes for the independent Empire of Brazil.
- Money Folding: Making Banknotes into Gifts You Can Spend by Jannie van Schuylenburg Dekker covers a number of simple origami projects, including cars, hats, flowers, and a fun "money monster" that's sure to earn rave reviews.
- Near the cathedral is the monte de piedad, or government pawnshop, endowed in 1775 by Pedro Romero de Terreros (conde de Regla) with £75,000, and at one time carrying on a regular banking business including the issue of banknotes.Advertisement
- Customers were offered huge banknotes to decorate and free use of a whirring ATM Dream Machine, which issued music and balloons.
- There is practically neither gold nor silver in circulation, and the value of the banknotes is so fluctuating that trade is seriously hampered.