Bankable sentence example
- Monterrico is undertaking a Bankable Feasibility Study of its wholly owned Rio Blanco copper molybdenum deposit in northern Peru.
- Actor and musician extraordinaire Will Smith is one of the most bankable stars in the world today.
- Despite all of the speculation surrounding her love life, Aniston has been able to parlay her television success into a bankable film career.
- This follow-up to box office blockbuster Jurassic Park grossed over $600 million world wide and catapulted Vince Vaughn's career from a very talented comedian to a very bankable, very talented actor.
- It seems though, that Brolin has settled comfortably into his new role as a bankable actor and his career continues to be on the upswing.Advertisement
- Before she was out of her teens, Lohan was a bankable starlet.
- Steven Spielberg's film about an alien stranded on earth and a group of children that befriended him was the role that made seven-year-old Drew Barrymore a bankable Hollywood starlet.
- Lindsay Lohan was reportedly axed from this film because she is "…not bankable."
- Tom Cruise: Still bankable after decades in Hollywood, the star of Mission Impossible and the updated War of the Worlds might earn upwards of $60 million per flick.
- Earning a whopping $40 million, Murphy is still a bankable name, especially with his supporting actor-nominated role in Dreamgirls.Advertisement
- Considered one of the most bankable stars in Hollywood, Law has appeared in Road to Perdition, A.I.
- Earning a whopping $40 million for each installment, Murphy is still a bankable name, especially with his supporting actor-nominated role in Dreamgirls.
- Tom Cruise Mapother figured that he's be more bankable without his surname, and he was right.
- For some actors, it pays off and they become bankable big screen movie stars.
- Although both celebrities have production companies of their own, True Beauty is through Banks' company, Bankable Productions.Advertisement