Bank-statements sentence example
- The only safe course for the true financial hypochondriac is to keep bank statements in perpetuity.
- Simply place a few dog turds in the bin bags along with your old bank statements.
- turds in the bin bags along with your old bank statements.
- You will need to bring your most current bank statements and pay stubs and other evidence of income to your counselor.
- Avoiding identity theft can be as simple as reviewing your bank statements promptly and never giving a stranger your PIN number or social security number.Advertisement
- Income tax returns and bank statements may be used to determine what the couple's standard of living was during the marriage.
- View, save, or print up to seven years worth of bank statements.
- Additionally, any bank statements that you can provide will be helpful.
- In some cases, if your tax returns were not reflective of your actual income or assets for whatever reason, banks or lenders would also accept bank statements or other proof of your income or assets.
- Look through your receipts and old bank statements or try tracking your spending for one week to get a better idea of expenses that fall into this area.Advertisement
- In many cases, people no longer receive paper bank statements or bills—everything is handled electronically.