Bank on sentence example
- It stands near the river bank on the S.W.
- Don't bank on it being a British shipyard.
- The former towpath is marked in the A-Z all the way along the southern bank on this stretch.
- Clive didn't bank on Des being so law-abiding.
- Do n't bank on it being a British shipyard.Advertisement
- Nick seemed to find the whole "ditzy blonde" routine endearing, and Jessica seemed to be riding that ditzy blonde routine right into the bank on a regular basis.
- At Glasnevin, where it was originally planted in a small bog, it spread up a bank on one side and established itself among the roots of ferns growing there; it appears to like rather drier conditions than C. plantaginea.
- Occasionally a disposable thong is provided, but you shouldn't bank on that!
- Hoping to bank on the popularity of Star Wars action figures, Mattel released a series of 3 3/4" Battlestar Galactica figures in 1978.
- Dillard's: Don't want to break the bank on an item you may not even end up wearing?Advertisement
- Theaters bank on ticket buyers to purchase concessions, so the more people they can get inside the door is a chance for more concession sales.
- This is the largest free job bank on the Web funded through state programs and federal grants.
- Financial Services is changing its name to OptumHealth Health Bank on March 3, 2008.
- What these companies bank on is having some clients who use very little web space, which will then allow others to be able to have more room.
- They moved slowly to the bank on which she stood, bumped into the dirt wall and floated to nestle into piles at the bottom.Advertisement
- A desperate battle was fought on the Dogger Bank on the 5th of August between Sir Hyde Parker and the Dutch admiral Zoutman, both being engaged in protecting trade; but Holland did not affect the general course of the war.
- Having reached the bank on the Ganges, he would halt at the place allocated for parking and tying up one-horse carts.
- He also advises the Bank on best practice in relation to health and safety issues and assists in developing programs of preventative healthcare.