Bank-balance sentence example
- The bank balance at 31 December 1999 was £ 3.0 million.
- The bank balance is our best barometer of the business.
- This cutting edge kind of lighting combines crisp and new designs with the latest in technology, all at a price tag that will make your bank balance breathe a sigh of relief.
- You also can forget about being put on hold as you await your bank balance.
- They can also cause back problems, and will probably cause your bank balance to take a bit of a bashing.Advertisement