Banisters sentence example
- A piñata had been hung from one of the banisters above and the children of some of the employees joined them.
- The wooden banisters were polished to a high finish, and the hardwood stairs were covered on the walkway with more carpet.
- A wide porch stretched the length of the building, and above it were two balconies with black wrought iron banisters that curved out gracefully.
- As she descended the long stairway again, her palm caressed the smooth dark wood of the banisters.
- A piÃ±ata had been hung from one of the banisters above and the children of some of the employees joined them.Advertisement
- The hand-turned wooden banisters lead the eye up the stairs to the vaulted ceiling and chandeliers at the top of the building.
- Keep coats off the floor and stair banisters by adding a row of hooks instead.
- bannisteranisters Whats the quickest and easy way to get varnish of stair banisters please.
- Banisters carved to imitate fer forge were as fine as the additional classical cornices were grand.
- The use of wrought iron is also popular, and this material can be used in scrolled light fixtures, stairway banisters, fireplace screens, and decorative wall grilles.Advertisement
- Wrought iron railings, hand rails and banisters are the perfect way to display the fleur de lis.
- Rather than using garlands of summer or wintery greens, find fall garlands suitable for stringing across balconies, candelabras, banisters and altar rails.
- Wrap small white lights with greenery and drape over fireplace mantles, around doorways and around banisters.
- The children are essentially allowed to do whatever they want, including jump off stair banisters and roam the neighborhood alone.