Bangers sentence example
- All the main line murderers, gangsters and gang bangers looked down on us sex offenders like puke on the sidewalk but the pecking order didn't stop there.
- bangers ' n ' mash.
- They ring up, buy the bangers and mash and you send it to them in the post.
- bangers made within the county would be able to be labeled ' Glamorganshire ' .
- We didn't even know it existed, where as Guy Fawkes night was the night for playing tricks and throwing bangers.Advertisement
- If you drive bangers at another track you are also welcome at Warton.
- There is no cheaper way of having a car than to run old bangers from the cheapest end of the market.
- Built in the age of the big bangers, designed to go fast on the enormous banked Brooklands outer circuit.
- HMP East Sutton Park is fast gaining a reputation as a producer of some of the best bangers in Britain.
- The supply of small bangers and mini-rockets are banned and all fireworks unsuitable for use by the general public should carry a warning.Advertisement
- bangers 'n' mash and a chocolate soufflÃ© .
- Sarah helped cook bangers and mash before displaying another talent as a Spice Girl during the evening's entertainment.
- Dirty sponges, warm fridges, dripping meat and under-cooked bangers all spell tummy trouble.
- There are even sections called "Keyboard Bangers" and "Cyberpets".