Bang-on sentence example
- casual observer, ALI's timing looked bang on.
- fannyy bang on endlessly about poo and hairy fannies, and are entirely clued up about such nasty tricks as emotional blackmail.
- fire fighters had to bang on the door of the ground floor flat to wake up the woman living there.
- Shot is bang on the wreck, on the edge of the conning tower, opposite side to the picture below.
- Maesteg however have a tricky final match at fourth placed Narberth, a team bang on form again after a late winter wobble.Advertisement
- He will bang on them to get them open, and once they are open he walks away.
- One night, Steve-O decided to bang on his neighbor's door with what was described as a "metal object."
- Just like a human, he was sometimes delightful to be around and other times you wanted to bang on the aquarium glass until his eardrums exploded.
- The Mayans never suggested that the world would end with a bang on December 21, 2012, but rather that that date would be the culmination of several years of events in which the world and mankind was changing.
- Moz (as he is called) is bang on form with with his new EP I Just Want to See the Boy Happy, a collection of live performances of old Smith hits and new Morrissey tunes, plus a few new studio tracks thrown in for good measure.Advertisement
- Her first song, …Baby One More Time, hit the scene with a bang on the back of an eye catching video featuring Spears dressed up as a schoolgirl.