Bandy sentence example
- The blue-gray bandy legged dog ran merrily along the side of the road, sometimes in proof of its agility and self-satisfaction lifting one hind leg and hopping along on three, and then again going on all four and rushing to bark at the crows that sat on the carrion.
- Authors were the big draw, and fans relished an opportunity to bandy words with the authors whose books meant so much to them.
- bandy statistics about but I must, to give some idea of the decline.
- The body is usually of fair proportions, but the legs are rather short, and in many cases somewhat bandy.
- bandy about the terms " branding " and " not sufficiently attractive product range " .Advertisement
- bandy around the words " self restraint " and much, much harder to practice personal control.
- Runner on the third drawer down a bit bandy, but a fine collection of Oatcake crumbs and bent paper clips included.
- bandy moot figure bandied around by the press was 12 regions, whittled down from a weighty 27 applications that had eventually flowed in.
- bandy Yes, I didn't have a word at that time, human factors wasn't a term bandied about per se.
- bandy word ` irreplaceable ' is frequently bandied about but in his case it would not be out of place.Advertisement
- bandy we still hear the word Ã¢independentÃ¢ bandied about in relation to many American movies released each year.
- Not but what, when the high gods are kind for a consideration, the lower deities will likewise be found addicted to such commerce; thus in India the hedge-priest and his familiar will bandy conditions in spirited dialogue audible to the multitude (cf.
- Never mind this " Hang on Shipmate, I'm a Bandy and I don't have a Green Beret!
- Its furry tail stood up firm and round as a plume, its bandy legs served it so well that it would often gracefully lift a hind leg and run very easily and quickly on three legs, as if disdaining to use all four.
- Early in the morning of the sixth of October Pierre went out of the shed, and on returning stopped by the door to play with a little blue- gray dog, with a long body and short bandy legs, that jumped about him.Advertisement