Bandy sentence example
- The blue-gray bandy legged dog ran merrily along the side of the road, sometimes in proof of its agility and self-satisfaction lifting one hind leg and hopping along on three, and then again going on all four and rushing to bark at the crows that sat on the carrion.
- Authors were the big draw, and fans relished an opportunity to bandy words with the authors whose books meant so much to them.
- The body is usually of fair proportions, but the legs are rather short, and in many cases somewhat bandy.
- Runner on the third drawer down a bit bandy, but a fine collection of Oatcake crumbs and bent paper clips included.
- Never mind this " Hang on Shipmate, I'm a Bandy and I don't have a Green Beret!Advertisement
- Its furry tail stood up firm and round as a plume, its bandy legs served it so well that it would often gracefully lift a hind leg and run very easily and quickly on three legs, as if disdaining to use all four.
- Early in the morning of the sixth of October Pierre went out of the shed, and on returning stopped by the door to play with a little blue- gray dog, with a long body and short bandy legs, that jumped about him.