Bandstand sentence example
- The park had a bandstand used for Sunday afternoon concerts.
- A new bandstand was erected at the Villa Marina in 1996.
- Though the program focused heavily on the family as a unit, its protagonist was American Bandstand dancer Meg Pryor, played by actress Brittany Snow.
- A welcoming party on the pier joined by The Blazing Sounds along with a jazz band in the town's bandstand.
- Park buildings and structures, including the bandstand, were restored and the fountain was re-created.Advertisement
- On the Moor, they want to build a bandstand: Committees which keep minutes and waste hours.
- One went to Peckham Rye, and the other went to Southwark Park, replacing a smaller bandstand which went to Plumstead.
- Rare surviving example of a cast iron Victorian bandstand.
- Released on 28 July 2004 The mobile bandstand does it again!
- A fine view across the lake in West Park looking toward the town center showing the old bandstand.Advertisement
- Where foreign powers once drilled their troops, there is now a leisurely parade, serenaded by the music from the central bandstand.
- Frank's Park fireworks, Callender's Band tightly packed in the small bandstand.
- The original cast iron bandstand was erected in 1885 in a position now marked by a clump of rhododendron.
- An extensive patio area provides space for community events and the recently restored bandstand and ornamental fountain provide focal points within the gardens.
- These ceilings absorb up to 60 percent of the sound reaching them, which is very good news if your bedroom is directly over the family bandstand.Advertisement