Bandoneon sentence example
- Anglo concertina 4 on his own, and bandoneon accompanied by his daughter Daisy Sherlock on piano.
- During the evening, Scan played Anglo concertina 4 on his own, and bandoneon accompanied by his daughter Daisy Sherlock on piano.
- That year the German instrument known as the bandoneon (sort of like an accordion) appeared in Buenos Aires and began to be a part of the tango sound.
- It wasn't until 1910 that the German bandoneon (a squeezebox instrument) began to be associated with the dance, but today the sound of the bandoneon chords are inextricably linked to the dramatic dance.
- In the decade following the bandoneon's association with tango, recordings by artists who included the bandoneon in their tango music made up almost half of all the releases by the gramophone companies.Advertisement
- Combining Spanish Flamenco, Cuban habañera, and African influences with musical instruments from Europe such as the bandoneon.