Bandolier sentence example
- Anyone out there care to help find the wherewithal for Bandolier to do more?
- recurrent candidiasis is difficult, and Bandolier readers have asked for evidence.
- Medical journals Bandolier is a really spiffy little journal written by doctors looking at the best evidence for treatments.
- Management of recurrent candidiasis is difficult, and Bandolier readers have asked for evidence.
- There is an irregular verb Bandolier uses in its office.Advertisement
- Comment This updates a previous Bandolier review looking at genital wart treatments.
- Uniforms are black with a red stripe on the outside of the trouser legs and a white bandolier (shoulder belt) worn across the chest.
- Bandolier 92 reported a meta-analysis of trials looking at a comparison of stents versus balloon angioplasty indicating stents to be better.
- aspirin prophylaxis was examined in Bandolier 86, where the main risk examined was upper gastrointestinal bleeding.
- This issue of Bandolier has an example of type I evidence a report of a meta-analysis on quinine in nocturnal leg cramps.Advertisement
- Bandolier Bandolier is produced monthly in Oxford for the NHS R&D directorate.
- Bandolier hopes that transmission disequilibrium tests that are free of bias due to population stratification can wait till brain cells have a good day.
- Bandolier was asked whether a recent editorial  suggesting that self-administered treatments were effective was correct.
- Naively, Bandolier thought that iron deficiency was of only historical interest in Britain, tho important in developing countries with poor diets.
- Bandolier got the correct answers to question 1, but gets a severe headache when asked to think about acid-base homeostasis.Advertisement
- hypothyroid patients get the wrong dose (Bandolier 4 ). It would cost little to put it right.
- Bandolier suspects that there remain huge lacunae of ignorance in the pharmaceutical world.