Bandleader sentence example
- The late great bandleader rated Tony very highly and referred to him as " A great singer with a great personality " .
- Eric Deans was a popular bandleader who recruited heavily from Alpha.
- Original signed vinyl box sets, pictures of the American bandleader and Bing Crosby are among the 28 lots going up for sale.
- They were taken during filming of a This Is Your Life TV program from 1959, devoted to British bandleader Ted Heath.
- Then a Cuban bandleader called Desi came into her life to make her wealthy and famous - and nearly destroyed her in the process.Advertisement
- The departure point for Glenn Miller's fateful final journey could be turned into a museum dedicated to the famous wartime bandleader.
- Bandleader Tom Brown claimed that it was his saxophone sextet, the Six Brown Brothers, who inaugurated the craze.
- Julian Joseph has built an international reputation as a jazz virtuoso, bandleader, and composer.
- His father was a bandleader and his mother ran a record store when he was young.