Bandit sentence example
- Like the Pathan he is a bandit by tradition and descent and makes a first-rate fighting man, but he rarely enlists in the Indian army.
- Oh, and make you want to watch Smokey and the Bandit.
- Try Bandit in other varietals, as well, such as Pinot Grigio.
- Bandit Queen aims to kidnap the chef and take him back to her mountain hideaway.
- Was a " double " killed instead of the notorious bandit John Dillinger outside a Chicago theater in 1934?Advertisement
- Stallybrass) - and for the bandit (see "Roberdes Knaues" in the Prologue of Piers the Plowman, 1.44, and the note in Warton's Hist.
- Hood is a very usual dialectal form of wood; and in his play Edward the First, George Peele actually alludes to the bandit as "Robin of the Wood."
- Three Thieves Bandit Cabernet Sauvignon is unique in boxed wines.
- It was not long afterwards that the dual kingship ceased and Sparta fell under the sway of a series of cruel and rapacious tyrants - Lycurgus, Machanidas, who was killed by Philopoemen, and Nabis, who, if we may trust the accounts given by Polybius and Livy, was little better than a bandit chieftain, holding Sparta by means of extreme cruelty and oppression, and using mercenary troops to a large extent in his wars.
- But although, like his fellow-brigands under Ruffo, he styled himself "the faithful servant and subject of His Sicilian Majesty," wore a military uniform and held militaryrank, and was even created duke of Cassano, his atrocities were worthy of a bandit chief.Advertisement
- It can be hard work but very much worth your while as you can make out like a bandit.
- I threw my cousin's body from the Cliffs into the ocean, and I told my mate a bandit killed our daughter.
- First get Full Bright Platemail, Full Dark Will Robes, and Full Bandit Gear.
- If you are interested in additional reading, check out Time Bandit: Two Brothers, the Bering Sea, and One of the World's Deadliest Jobs and Deadliest Catch: Desperate Hours which reveal experiences of fishermen in the Bering Sea.