Bandicoot sentence example
- However I do like crash bandicoot and monkey ball jr on it.
- Conspicuous in it is the loathsome bandicoot (Nesocia bandicota), which sometimes tribe.
- They moved their headquarters to LA, recruited other employees (now dubbed The Pack), and started work on Crash Bandicoot.
- The video game community first saw Crash Bandicoot at E3 in 1996.
- (see Bandicoot.) The rabbit-bandicoot, Peragale (or Thylacomys) represents a genus in which the cheek-teeth are curved, with longer crowns and shorter roots than in the last.Advertisement
- Other terrestrial marsupials are the wombat (Phascolomys), a large, clumsy, burrowing animal, not unlike a pig, which attains a weight of from 60 to 100 lb; the bandicoot (Perameles), a rat-like creature whose depredations annoy the agriculturist; the native cat (Dasyurus), noted robber of the poultry yard; the Tasmanian wolf (Thylacinus), which preys on large game; and the recently discovered Notoryctes, a small animal which burrows like a mole in the desert of the interior.
- In another Australian legend fire was stolen by the hawk from the bandicoot, and given to men.
- In the pig-footed bandicoot (Choeropus castanotis) the dentition generally resembles that of Perameles, but the canines are less developed, and in the upper jaw two-rooted.
- The Marsupials include the Macro pus or kangaroo; the opossums, Phalangista vulpina and P. Cookii; the opossum-mouse, Dromicia nana; Perameles or bandicoot; Hypsiprymnus or kangaroo rat; Phascolomys or wombat; while of Monotremata there are the Echidna or porcupine ant-eater and the duck-billed platypus.