Bandanna sentence example
- He wears a bandanna over his face until near the end of the clip.
- Sweat was collecting on his brow and trickling into his black bandanna.
- Raphael has larger bandanna and double attack power Enter Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, Raphael, Leonardo as a password.
- The first is a large dark colored square of fabric and the second being a yellow bandanna.
- I took my harpoon, put on my dirty red bandanna and was blowing sad while Bobby sang the blues.Advertisement
- Leonardo has smaller bandanna and double defense power Enter Michaelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo, Leonardo, Michaelangelo as a password.
- You might notice that your string bikini looks a lot more innocent with things like a bandanna or simple accessories like bangles.
- With boot tops, bandanna, braids and hat included, all that's needed is a sword and Jack will be small but fierce.
- Probably the easiest way is simply to get some long strips of black cloth - like a scarf, or even a dark bandanna.
- If you're running late and your hair is being impossible, there's nothing like a bandanna or scarf to just cover it up and call it a look.Advertisement
- Hat: The scalawag's hat came in the form of a large bandanna that was placed over the head and tied in back.
- If you prefer to look more like Bruce Springsteen pair your jeans with a white t-shirt with the sleeves cur off, black boots, and a bandanna around your head.
- You know what you can't do without, like a bandanna, the braids, a tri-corner hat and some gaudy rings.