Bandanas sentence example
- You can purchase or make inexpensive bandanas in team colors to give to each participant.
- Patterns: Paisley and checkered squares are two of the most common Western inspired patterns, and they're likely to show up on bandanas and plenty of other cowboy wear.
- Red bandanas are often worn as kerchiefs.
- Shirts that are too small can be cut into scrap material to patch damaged clothing or to make accessories like hair bandanas or small bags.
- When shopping for your fishing shirts, you'll notice there are other fishing clothes and even accessories available, including vests, pants, jackets, bandanas and hats.Advertisement
- Soak bandanas or other clothing in water to wear while working or playing in the heat.
- It was common to see headbands, bandanas, and clips with feathers and beads worn in the hair as well as lace bows.
- Men can wear the two strand twists will bandanas and ball caps.
- Seventies fashion may bring to mind flashbacks of bell bottoms and bandanas along with flower power rings, but recreating this look today need not require a trip to the vintage thrift store.
- Bandanas are fun and give the appearance of a rustic, fun-loving dog.Advertisement
- It appeared on everything from hatboxes and bandanas to shoes and handbags.
- This can include bandanas, denim jeans or denim jackets, western shirts, or hats.
- Inside the General Store itself, you'll find lots of Luckenbach paraphernalia for the tourists, including those obligatory t-shirts, hats, postcards, bandanas, and bumper stickers.
- Contestants on the show wear bandanas, so giving each team a different colored bandana will add a touch of authenticity while also providing an easy party favor.