Band-aids sentence example
- I thought if I had enough band-aids, I'd be able to wait out the politics.
- A few safety pins, bobby pins, and band-aids for unexpected situations.
- In addition, you might also want to invest in a mini first-aid kit with some topical antibiotic cream and Band-Aids.
- Before you know it, the dog is growing bigger and you're buying stock in band-aids.
- If you've ever heard of the proverbial "two band-aids and a cork" bathing suit, you can see the concept in action with slingshot swimsuits.Advertisement
- Opening the letter made a crisp ripping sound, pulling the band-aids off my cobbled together calm.
- These diagrams often show stitched hearts or have band-aids on them, indicating a healed heart.
- They are so popular that the range of supporting products is vast, including items from band-aids to food and, of course, watches.
- If you are looking to paint specific shapes or designs onto your nails, get out the band-aids!
- While it may sound strange, band-aids are a great way to get fantastic at-home results.Advertisement
- Cut the band-aids into the designs and patterns that you want, and apply them to a dry coat of colored nail polish.