Band-aid sentence example
- It looks rather like a band-aid and it provides a type of band-aid solution to the problem.
- While the band-aid designs do have the potential to come out looking fantastic, unfortunately a lot of people tend to meet frustration and mess before they are greeted with flawless looking nails.
- Band-Aid bandages are available in a variety of sizes, but scrapes on legs, hips or large areas of the knees that have occurred from a fall may require a bandage that covers a larger area.
- Band-Aid brand bandages are a popular choice for superficial scrapes that cover relatively small areas.
- You were an anomaly, like a band-aid.Advertisement
- Never. He was a band-aid for you.
- He was quick about it and placed a Hello Kitty Band-Aid over the small puncture before dropping the vials into his coat pocket.
- In fact, you'll be doing the mental equivalent of sticking a Band-Aid over a boil that is producing pus.
- The whole razzmatazz, however, smacks of a Band Aid type approach.
- With Band Aid finishing the penultimate week over 240,000 sales of its nearest rival it seems that this years chart topper is already determined.Advertisement
- Waxing involves applying warm wax to hair, covering with a strip and ripping off in one quick motion, similar to the way you would yank off a band aid.
- Lead songwriter and singer Michael was also part of Bob Geldof's Ethiopian famine relief movement Band Aid in 1984.
- It can be a good idea to have some "standard" things in the cheerleading bags, so that in the heat of performance it's easy to find a piece of equipment such as a spare set of cheerleading pom poms or a band-aid.
- Inspired by Do They Know It's Christmas, a charity song recorded by UK's Band-Aid to raise money for African famine, Belafonte wanted to put together a similar project in the USA.
- Carefully remove the band-aid and, if you have been cautious and meticulous, the original color of polish will show up in the shape of perfect hearts, stars, or whatever else you have chosen!Advertisement