Banana-republic sentence example
- The woman who presided over a voting failure that would disgrace a banana republic has gone.
- Election posters -- showing only one visage in banana republic fashion -- banner forth the supremacist politics of an ambitious neighbor.
- Many teens and their parents think that stores such as Gap and Banana Republic are off limits, simply because their prices are too expensive.
- Janie and Jack is sometimes referred to as the Banana Republic of children's clothes.
- Old Navy is owned by the same company that owns Gap and Banana Republic.Advertisement
- The everyday prices are perhaps more expensive than Old Navy or Target, but much less expensive than Gap or Banana Republic.
- Gap is usually considered the middle-of-the-line of the three brands, with Banana Republic being the most expensive and the highest quality of clothing and Old Navy often viewed as a less expensive or bargain brand.
- While it's true you can get a handsomely made jacket at Brooks Brothers, the odds are fairly good that you'll find a comparable look, at say, Banana Republic.
- Banana Republic: If budget is your concern, Banana Republic is an intelligent place to shop.
- You might like to try yours in something like navy blue or cocoa brown, two colors that Banana Republic does particularly well.Advertisement
- One of the biggest is Banana Republic (a division of the Gap) which has not only a wide selection of products but also a lot of advice on how best to wear their products.
- Banana Republic: While Banana Republic doesn't have any of the more "flashy" colors of red and pink, the overall collection presented here is nonetheless just as fashionable.
- Banana Republic: Another site you'll want to visit is Banana Republic.
- Companies like Banana Republic are moderately easy places to shop at for women's church suits and dresses.
- Head over to Banana Republic to get a comfortable three-quarter length sleeve sweater that matches with anything.Advertisement
- You'll find that many Banana Republic sweaters have casual buttons and closures, making them excellent for wearing with jeans.
- Companies such as Banana Republic and Ann Taylor are notorious for knocking off the cutting edge trends of higher runway names.
- But much like Banana Republic and Ann Taylor, Liz Claiborne is still a name represented by quality and style.