Bamboozled sentence example
- I'm a bit bamboozled by this re-raise so I just call.
- We were all bamboozled.
- bamboozled the defense to earn a penalty stroke, which Britta Becker dispatched confidently 18 minutes from the end.
- bamboozled the public for financial gain.
- bamboozled by the jargon of pixels; instead, consider each model on its overall merit.Advertisement
- Once we got to Shrewsbury, I found myself totally bamboozled by the one-way system.
- They are still bamboozled by the oval game but, in Rome, they always recognize a miracle.
- If you are bamboozled by the etiquette & formalities, then demand the services of one of the countries top toastmasters.
- Most notably, some styles that are only available here include the Casa Loca, a sharp cat-eye; Pebble Beach, aviator inspired frames; and the Bamboozled model, a look that features a diamond pattern on the arms.
- He starred in the 2000 Spike Lee movie Bamboozled.Advertisement
- I might get very quickly undone if it proves that *I* am easily bamboozled by brackets.
- I was saddened that our poor women should have been so bamboozled by the Webbs.
- An A-Z of Contemporary Art: Sunday 2-3pm: Are you often bamboozled by contemporary art terminology?