Balusters sentence example
- The general construction of wooden screens is close panelling beneath, on which stands screen-work composed of slender turned balusters or regular wooden mullions, supporting tracery more or less rich with cornices, crestings, &c., and often painted in brilliant colours and gilded.
- They generally have moulded rails or balusters, and rich friezes of pierced and repousse work, the whole being often thickly plated with silver.
- The communion rails with turned balusters are from 17th century.
- The altar rails have twisted balusters of late seventeenth-century date, and the altar table belongs to the earlier part of the same century.
- This is surrounded by an imposing balustrade with twisted balusters, similar to a set of communion rails.Advertisement
- This sturdy staircase offers strong steel balusters and a stylish handrail designed to adapt to any situation.
- Many decks just have the very traditional wood balusters and railings.
- Horizontal - A horizontal design does not have traditional balusters.
- Vertical - With a vertical rail design, the balusters run up and down between the rails, similar to a banister on a balcony or set of stairs.
- This is usually the most common design although the style of balusters can be different.Advertisement
- If you want a deck that offers more privacy, you can enclose it with a high railing with balusters close together.
- Balusters can make all the difference between a standard deck and a unique one.
- One section could have vertical balusters and the next section could have etched glass or a special carving.
- You could use latticework instead of balusters.
- Fortress Iron Railings - Manufactures great-looking wrought iron railings and balusters.Advertisement
- Deckorators - Offers a wide variety of accessories such as glass balusters and post caps.