Balthazar sentence example
- A translation of selections from the works of Balthazar Gracian,.
- The failure of Jaureguy did not deter a young Catholic zealot, by name Balthazar Gerard, from attempting to assassinate the man whom he looked upon as the arch-enemy of God and the king.
- Another poet of the same school is Balthazar Dias, the blind poet, whose simple religious autos are still performed in the villages, and are continually reprinted, the best liked being the Auto of St Alexis, and the Auto of St Catherine.
- Luis de 1Vlenezes, conde de Ericeira, the ecclesiastical histories of Archbishop Rodrigo da Cunha, the Agiologio lusitano of Jorge Cardoso and the Chronica da Companhia de Jesus by, Padre Balthazar Telles.
- Buffy goes onto fight Balthazar, Wesley tries to save his own life by giving the name of the person who has the amulet.Advertisement
- Balthazar Phelypeaux, marquis de Chateauneuf (d.
- Balthazar Telles made large use of the information therein in his Historia geral da Ethiopia a Alta (Coimbra, 1660), often erroneously attributed to Lobo (see Machado's Bibliotheca Lusitana).
- Raimond Balthazar Phelypeaux, seigneur du Verger, a member of the La Vrilliere branch, was sent as ambassador to Savoy in 1700, where he discovered the intrigues of the duke of Savoy, Victor Amadeus II., against France; and when war was declared he was kept a close prisoner by the duke (1703-1704).
- The three kings of Cologne (Kaspar, Melchior and Balthazar) were supposed to be the three wise men who came from the East to pay adoration to the infant Christ; according to the legend, the emperor Frederick I.
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Merlin trained Balthazar and upon his death gave Balthazar the quest to find the Prime Merlinian.Advertisement
- Balthazar - A fallen angel, Balthazar is helping Castiel in season six.