Balsamic-vinegar sentence example
- The cost of aged balsamic vinegar is tempered by the fact that a little bit goes a long way.
- Regards, Janet " Rose said: We've got many very successful recipes using balsamic vinegar.
- A little balsamic vinegar can be added at this stage for some extra sweetness.
- As well as strawberries, drizzling a small amount of thick balsamic vinegar over vanilla ice cream is a popular Italian dessert.
- The other garnish we used was balsamic vinegar syrup.Advertisement
- Order a reduced calorie salad dressing on the side or try Balsamic vinegar or lemon juice instead.
- If you 're desperate for dressing, use a fat- or oil-free dressing, or a splash of balsamic vinegar.
- Some of the great ingredients I had were cheeses from Murazzano, a Balsamic Vinegar of Modena dating from 1871, and wines from the Coppo and Marchessa di Barollo wineries.
- Better yet, use balsamic vinegar as your salad dressing.