Balsamic-vinegar sentence example
- add chopped chili and adjust the seasoning to taste, adding extra balsamic vinegar if liked.
- The cost of aged balsamic vinegar is tempered by the fact that a little bit goes a long way.
- Regards, Janet " Rose said: We've got many very successful recipes using balsamic vinegar.
- A little balsamic vinegar can be added at this stage for some extra sweetness.
- Very expensive the traditional balsamic vinegar, cheaper the normal balsamic vinegar.Advertisement
- As well as strawberries, drizzling a small amount of thick balsamic vinegar over vanilla ice cream is a popular Italian dessert.
- drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
- mozzarella on top and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar.
- splash of balsamic vinegar.
- The other garnish we used was balsamic vinegar syrup.Advertisement
- Order a reduced calorie salad dressing on the side or try Balsamic vinegar or lemon juice instead.
- If you 're desperate for dressing, use a fat- or oil-free dressing, or a splash of balsamic vinegar.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and taste for salt and pepper.
- Some of the great ingredients I had were cheeses from Murazzano, a Balsamic Vinegar of Modena dating from 1871, and wines from the Coppo and Marchessa di Barollo wineries.
- Better yet, use balsamic vinegar as your salad dressing.Advertisement