Balsa sentence example
- Structure The fuselage sides are sheet balsa, with balsa stringers attached to the outside aft of the cockpit.
- While admitting, therefore, that there are several facts in favour of the theory of an African origin of the Bovidae, final judgment Notation to E to t from from or even f 8va balsa.
- Pine is no longer supported by RedHat but has been re-installed here because many people use it. balsa is the basic graphical mail handler.
- The tailplane and fin are made from 1/4 inch sheet balsa, the complete tail assembly being permanently attached to the fuselage.
- The deck itself is interspersed with end grain balsa for additional rigidity and also has substantial plywood pads in way of all deck fittings.Advertisement
- The forward fuselage is completed by a curved balsa sheet top decking, with block balsa under the nose.
- The GRP hull is built using a composite lay-up and the decks incorporate a non-skid surface, and are stiffened by a balsa core.
- Miss Beaumont gave out little hacksaws to cut up the balsa wood with.
- If using a balsa wing root rib the wing root face should be reinforced using carbon cloth when the retracts have been fitted.
- The plaque we have shown here is made from balsa wood, you could use any oddments of wood that you may have.Advertisement
- The balsa stringers used on the rear fuselage look thick and clumsy and will be prone to damage while the model is being transported.