Balrog sentence example
- Known as Mike Bison in Japan, his name was changed to Balrog to avoid issues arising from striking resemblance to Mike Tyson.
- Balrog was an American boxer and is usually seen wearing red gloves, blue shorts, and a blue tanktop that he tears open upon victory.
- Hailing from Barcelona, Spain, Vega (known as Balrog in Japan) is one of the all-time fastest Street Fighter characters.
- Read up on Chun Li, Balrog, Cammy, and more in our other two articles -- Street Fighter Characters and Street Fighter Characters 2.
- A thug and a criminal, Birdie tried to overthrow M.Bison by making use of the Psycho Drive machine, but he failed despite help from Balrog.Advertisement
- Read up on Chun Li, Balrog, Cammy, and more in Street Fighter Characters and Street Fighter Characters 2, as well as personalities from the Alpha sub-series in Street Fighter Characters 3.
- You could say that Dudley is Balrog's successor, in a way, in the Street Fighter series.
- Known as Balrog in Japan, Vega can really exercise the extended reach afforded by his claw.
- Gandalf shepherds the Fellowship along the way, falling in battle to a Balrog only to be resurrected as Gandalf the White.
- Sauron was a balrog who discovered great power through treachery.Advertisement
- Boromir was the first of the Fellowship to fall victim to the ring, while Gandalf fell in battle to a Balrog.